Monday, May 28, 2012

oh, hai.

Hello again. I am not dead. 
No, I just decided to take a few weeks away from the time consuming world of blogger. That and I completely lack any sort of inspiration for this kind of thing right now. (AKA, I'm brain dead. Fried.) I'm sort of struggling with this decision right now, too: "Keep the blog, or ditch it?" In a way, it's really cool to have and personalize your own piece of the Internet...but what's one more blog to the hundreds of thousands out there? So basically, to blog, or not to blog? Feedback, anyone? Thank you! 

We took a quick trip to the beach here in NC. It was beautiful, absolutely gorgeous. You know, if it just wasn't for the sand coating everything afterwards. . . :] I did get some pics though, which I will post here or there eventually.  

Random parting thought via Pinterest:

Relate?
(Tell me I'm not the only one!)

Have a great week!






8 comments:

  1. haha the picture! and STAY!! you need to keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do want to, I just am always racking my brains on how to be creative. I think I'm a failure ;)

      Delete
    2. I understand! sometimes I totally have no idea what to blog about. You should try to do some outfit posts, or do link ups! Those always help! Take some photography picture of things that inspire you, and write a post about it! Take your camera out when you go shopping and blog about your adventures! I would looovvee to read about them!

      Delete
  2. oh, and what beach did you all go to? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We went to "Sunset Beach" off on ocean isle. It's kinda near Wilmington. . . Yep :)

      Delete
    2. oh, okay! nice! we are hopefully going to the beach sometime soon!=)

      Delete
  3. I took a break from blogger last year, but instead of it lasting only a couple weeks, it was a couple months lol oops! oh well, no shame in taking a break once in awhile ;)

    daydream frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep blogging. Even if you don't blog often, try starting posts whenever you think of something. Then add to them later. I find a lot of my posts are a compilation (right word?) of a lot of 5 minute blogging spurts :)

    ReplyDelete