Friday, February 3, 2012

quote it.



“In my view you cannot claim to have seen something until you have photographed it.” ~  Emile Zola





Photography takes an instant out of time, altering life by holding it still. ~ Anonymous





. . .skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase. - percy w. harris




"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place. . .


. . .I've found it has little to do with the things you see, and everything to do with the way you see them" ~ Elliot Erwitt



“ Beauty can be seen in all things, seeing and composing the beauty is what separates the snapshot from the photography" ~ Matt Hardy


“ I always thought good photos were like good jokes. If you have to explain it, it just isn’t that good." ~ Anonymous


“It can be a trap of the photographer to think that his or her best pictures were the ones that were hardest to get. – Timothy Allen 


"If I saw something in my viewfinder that looked familiar to me, I would do something to shake it up." – Garry Winogrand


       "You don't take a photograph. You ask, quietly, to borrow it."~Author Unknown




"a good snapshot stops a moment from running away."  ~eudora welty


Please note: You might notice "Reflections Photography" on some of my pics. That's just because it was my old photography name and I kinda saved them permanently that way when I was young and innocent to the ways of Picasa 3. ;D 



























3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, if we could all go back to the times when we knew nothing about photography, Picasa, and Picnik....wait, on second thought, I think I'll keep all of that knowledge. ;) Great photos!

    ReplyDelete