Saturday, December 31, 2011

Five Things

I know it's been a while since I last posted, but this last week has been desperately busy. I also have had no chance to put a blog-worthy post together, so "Five Things" will have to suffice for now...


1. This is the perfume set I got for Christmas, Elizabeth Arden "Pretty." 

2. And this is the necklace Katherine got me (again, for Christmas) I <3 it! It's from Charming Charlie which is an enormously huge store full of accessories. Need I say more?

3. And yet again, for Christmas, my amazing friend got me a Fossil "Key-Per"(!!!) I don't know if there are any other Fossil fans out there, but since their motto is: "Long Live Vintage" ... Count me in!

        
          
4. This is the running shoe I recently got. They're great for low mileage.

5. A very Happy New Year to all! 



What did you get for Christmas?













No comments:

Post a Comment