Thursday, November 10, 2011

Five Things

I got the idea of doing "Five Things" posts from my cousin Kendall. (Thank you :-) I'm probably gonna start doing them a lot because they're so simple, and as far as I'm concerned...that's a good thing!


I don't know where I'd be each morning without a good cup of coffee :-) (I also liked the way the steam looked in the sunlight)

Mmmmmmm, my absolute favorite thing to bake: warm, gooey, chewy, Chocolate Chip Cookies. (To die for :-)

Audrianne and I have been trading charms in the mail with our friends. (Audrianne's bracelet so far).

                                             These are some of my favorite earrings I own.  

Lucy. For some reason, cats are like my favorite thing to photograph right now...I love their facial expressions! :-)

2 comments: