Friday, September 30, 2011

Autumn at Last!

I walked outside earlier and the cold(ish) weather made me register something that made me pretty happy, Autumn is here! Or at least almost.


Autumn (I don't know if I should call it Autumn or Fall, so I'm gonna stick with the first) is here and I am so excited! OK, I mean I do know it comes every year but, hey. (Or should I say "hay"...ok,  that was bad:)

A few of the many things that make autumn my favorite season:
                                                
                         It's back! The Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks and yes, it is that good.
                                                                           





                                              
                                                                          Boots!



My Michelle Marled Belted Sweater Dress Girls 7-16

                                           
                                                                   Sweater dresses,

The COLOR! 

The sky,

and other things that make autumn special are, leaf piles (actually leaf piles in our back-yard are kinda dangerous...if you don't know what I mean then please don't ask:) pumpkins, pumpkin pie, the crisp weather, apple cider, jeans, the air, and of course, something I'm definitely going to miss this year:

I always took it for granted living there but since we moved to Raleigh I don't get to see THIS anymore! 
(If you don't think that's bee-yooutiful then talk to your doctor, k?)

And then of course October is the month I was born so maybe that's another reason I like autumn so much;)


1 comment: